“Our inside jokes became a birthday game?”
“把我们才懂的梗,做成生日小游戏?”
A tiny browser adventure, made for one person.一个只为 TA 制作的网页小冒险。
把小愿望,
变成真东西。
That oddly specific gift. That silly game. That little tool you wish existed.
一份特别的礼物,一个好玩的脑洞,
一个你一直想要的小工具。
A human with AI, and a soft spot for curious ideas.
一个用 AI 做东西、喜欢有趣想法的人。

A few places to start. Your wish can be different.
给你一点灵感,你的愿望可以完全不同。
“Our inside jokes became a birthday game?”
“把我们才懂的梗,做成生日小游戏?”
A tiny browser adventure, made for one person.一个只为 TA 制作的网页小冒险。
“My cat had a comic of her own?”
“让我家的猫,拥有自己的漫画?”
An illustrated story with a very familiar hero.一本以熟悉的小家伙为主角的插画故事。
“That annoying little task did itself?”
“那件烦人的小事,能不能自动搞定?”
A personal tool for one everyday problem.一个解决具体日常问题的专属小工具。
Possible creations, not past customer projects. 以上是创作示例,并非过往客户案例。
I’m Felix. I build small, personal things with AI. You bring the idea; I help work out what’s possible and make the agreed result.我是 Felix,用 AI 制作有个人心意的小作品。你带来想法,我来判断怎么做,并完成我们约定的成果。
One sentence is enough to start. Tell me who it’s for and what would make it special.一句话就能开始。告诉我给谁做,以及什么会让它特别。
I check feasibility. We agree on the result, price, timing, and revisions before work begins.我先判断可行性,开工前约定成果、价格、时间和修改次数。
A gift to share, a game to play, or a tool to use—with the agreed checks and handover.可以分享的礼物、可以玩的游戏、可以使用的工具,附上约定的检查和交接。
Small, useful, sentimental, wonderfully odd. I’m listening.实用的、有心意的、奇奇怪怪的。说来听听。
Find me on X 也可以在 X 找我canglangzhuoxi@gmail.com